Monday, December 24, 2007

Thank you Secret Buddy for Dec, Jan, and Feb










It's a pleasure to meet my new (not so secret) secret buddy. I
noticed that you're from Novia Scotia. It's nice to meet others
from all over.

Thank you for our December, January, and February secret buddy
gifts. We loved everything from the soft fleece pink blanket, to
the Asian figure ornament to the personalized snowman ornament. I
absolutely fell in love with the snowman ornament that was
personalized with each family members name including the "waiting
for Kayla". That was so incredibly thoughtful of you. Thank you
also for the maple cream candle. I love candles.

Thanks again for everything and we anxiously await to see out next
surprise in March. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and Happy
and safe New Year.

No comments: