Saturday, December 8, 2007

Breakfast with Santa








Here's some pics. They're pretty hard to see cause of the light coming in from the window, but if I can scan the polaroid pictures they took I'll replace the other pics below


This morning we had breakfast with Santa. Craig and I and the boys, my parents, my sister and her kids, and lots of our friends all purchased tickets to the event. It was held at the local Applebee's and was put on by our local police department. It's a annual event and the proceeds go towards the police dept and the D.A.R.E. program. They had face painting, full breakfast, which is served by the officers, and the kids got to talk and and get a picture with THE REAL SANTA. They also got a goodie bag.

We all had such a terrific time and look forward to doing it again next year.

No comments: