Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Cookies!!!










Mom and I baked our annual traditional Christmas cookies. We either bake at my sisters or my house. Sis could not join us this year as she was completely swamped trying to do interim report cards, so hopefully she can join us next year. We made Sugar Cookies, Peanut Butter Blossoms, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge. After the sugar cookie dough was ready the kids rolled out the dough and made some pretty cute cut-outs.

My dad stopped by to TEST the cookies and before you know it Grandpa and his boys were rolling and cutting out sugar cookies. We all had such a terrific time baking, listening to Christmas music, and best of all enjoying each others company. My dad was a huge help with everything. He helped my mom and I with the cookies and even helped with cleaning and sweeping up everything. As you can tell by looking at the pictures you will notice that it was quite a mess, but hey, we all had a BLAST.

This is truly one of my favorite traditionals,

No comments: