Wednesday, December 26, 2007

December Cybershower


Corinne, Joe, & Maggie Beth

Thank you for the very creative gifts. I love the moody bear. What a great idea, I didn't even know they sold these. All the gifts are so wonderful. The Pink Oink bank is so precious and I can't wait to start saving for her. The little reindeer slippers will keep her tiny toes and feet nice and cozy. I look forward to reading the Five Little Puppies to Kayla and putting her pictures in the baby bottle photo album. I also loved the Christmas Tree wooden puzzle. I received your package Christmas Eve just prior to leaving for my sisters and my little boy Rylan (2 1/2 yrs old) actually started crying cause he wanted the puzzle, so I hope you don't mind, but I gave in and he now says "mine" "mine".

Thank you for all the terrific gifts and I hope you and your family have blessed and safe holiday.

No comments: