Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day


















Merry Christmas!!!

Each year my sister and I alternate who gets to have mom and dad spend the night at their house. We started this tradition 4 years ago and I cherish it every time. This year it was my turn for mom and dad (hip hip hooray). We all had such a wonderful Christmas together. I honestly have to save that I have the best parents. They are so wonderful and the kids can never get enough of grandma and grandpa "Pa".

After our celebration at my sisters house, mom and dad settled in at our house and then we prepared for bedtime. We made hot cocoa and then Craigy, our oldest, read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to all of us. Daddy sneaked out and when I looked up he was video taping Craigy reading the story. This will be a tradition that I will forever hold near and dear my heart.

Afterwards, the kids scrambled to their bedrooms, although once in there they were a little too anxious to fall asleep, so needless to say, Santa didn't come to our house till almost morning, but he made it (he he).

As you can tell, the boys were very excited with all their toys and Rylan got a bike.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year!