Monday, October 1, 2007

Zack officially turned "8" today

Zack Now - What a cutie!
Zack 2004 -- Say CHEESE
Zack 2003 -- What a character!

Today Zachary officially turned "8" today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZACK!!! Mommy and Daddy love you so very very much and are so proud of you!!!

Today my husband and I went in and woke our little guy up to wish him Happy Birthday. We surprised him and gave him a glow in the dark basketball. He was so surprised and still half asleep, but was so adorable. I'm still having a hard time believing how quickly they seem to grow up right before our eyes.

As a little girl, I remember waking up every year on my birthday and having a small gift of some kind wrapped and laying next to me in bed. My parents always would call me on my birthday first thing in the morning to let us know how special and proud they are of us and of course to say Happy Birthday. I'm glad to be passing this tradition onto our children and I hope that they always know how much we love and are proud of them!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Happy "official" Birthday, Zach!!

Lisa,

My Anderson turns 8 tomorrow, October 4th!! How fun would it be to get them together sometime?!

Angie

Our Journey to Kayla said...

Angie,
They would be pretty cool!