Saturday, October 20, 2007

Oct 2006 DTC Group -Secret Buddy Theme (Oct - Me Hungry)



Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you secret buddy for the amazing gifts. It's incredible how you find things for each months theme and that also have dragonflies and ladybugs with each items. We received this month more awesome gifts. Included in this months theme for Me Hungry is:

Sizzler's Noise Magnets for each Craig & Zack
Playdoh Super Tools playdoh set for Rylan
Chinese Favorites Recipe book
Chinese Cheater Chopsticks
3 Bib set with dragonflies & butterflies (pink)
Soft Lavender bib "I Love My Big Brother"
Brocade bib with dragonflies (pink)
3 pack of Sesame Street Elmo Spill Proof Cups
3 pack of Sesame Bowls with lids
4 pack fork & spoon set
Snack Trap (Anti spill snack cup)
Snack Trip Accessory Lid
Disney's Talking Tea Set
My Little Lovely Ladybug Pony
Sippy Snacker w/ (sippy cup AND containers)
Sesame Street Containers


Also I want to add that I really think I have the best secret buddy EVER. She goes out of her way ever month and it always amazes my at how CREATIVE and GENEROUS she is.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! You definitely brightened up my day, once again!

2 comments:

Angie said...

WOW is right! You have an awesome secret buddy!! I wish we would do a secret buddy swap on the November group.

Our Journey to Kayla said...

Yeah, that would be pretty cool. We've got a pretty good group in November for swaps. Good idea!