Saturday, October 27, 2007

Uploading Blogger Photo Problem


Aarrggghhh,

Sorry I haven't posted lately. Blogger is having problems with some of us being able to upload photos. Oddly enough I've been having problems too, I try to upload a photo and it looks as if its uploading the photo then it get the infamous "page cannot display - refresh page". I'm not even sure if mine problem is the same as the others having the same problem as their problems are giving them a BX code error. Any suggestions? I even tried switching browsers from IE to Firefox and that was worse, so I switched back. Hopefully will be posting pix soon:-)

UPDATE:
It appears that this photo update worked. It only took 5 minutes for my photo to upload, but if its working now and just be happy with that for time being:-)

No comments: