Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I've been honored with the "You Make Me Smile" Badge of Honor



Here is what the person that created this award says about it: the thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell,and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement.
Please grab your badge and wear it proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you.

I WILL wear this badge proudly and I will pass it on. I am to now nominate 10 people for this award. I would like to thank Brandi for nominating me. I too love follow Brandi and Angie's blog. I now need to nominate 10 people who haven't yet been nominated. I came up the 5 nominations to the below people.

I nominate:
Angie
Gail and Dan
Mark & Terri
Stephanie and Jason
Mark & Michelle

2 comments:

Angie said...

Thank you, Lisa! How sweet of you! I could also nominate you for this award as well!! :)

Our Journey to Kayla said...

Thanks Angie!