Friday, October 5, 2007

September Cybershower Additional Gift



Wow, what a surprise. I just got home from work and had a box from my September 2007 Cybershower buddy Deanna and David. Our buddy had mentioned that she had one more thing that she wanted to send, but it wasn't quite complete yet. As if what we had already received wasn't already enough today's handmade crocheted pink blanket brought me tears. Tears of joy, of course. I can't express how precious and how extremely thoughtful it was of you. Kayla will treasure it forever. Your hardwork, love, and friendship is so so treasured. Thank you so much and I look forward to the day that we can all meet up with each other. I've met so many dear friends through our adoption journey. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

Angie said...

What a sweet surprise! How special this will be for Kayla!