Sunday, August 19, 2007

Say CHEESE!!!!







Ok, I had to post this picture. It was too funny to pass up. As I was getting the boys ready to head to the store today to go get them some school clothes, Rylan decided he wasn't quite ready that he wanted a snack. So...I gave him a piece of cheese. Who would of thought that something so simple would be so much fun. He took his piece of cheese and folded in half and took a bit out of it (he loves doing this with bologna too)and made a whole. He kept saying "mommy...cheese.....mommy....hi....mommy, mommy, mommy peek a boo and giggling" I turned around and quickly grabbed the camera and told him to smile and say CHEESE!!!! at the camera. Talk about a Kodak moment. I thought during this long wait we could all use a good laugh. Enjoy

No comments: