Monday, August 27, 2007

Logged in for 9 months




Today marks another month gone by. Still no signs of a speed up for referrals. We're hoping once they get through their back log of LID (log in dates) for November 2005 and December 2005, that maybe just maybe things will speed up a little bit once they hit LID's for 2006. We're LID 11/27/06. I pray each month as referrals come out that they may of reached more than 6 or 7 days worth of LID's. As I post our 9th month of being logged in, I'm reminded that I still don't know when I will meet my daughter and I'm also reminded on how very very blessed I am to have three loving and wonderful boys. They make each and every day so special and memorable. Mommy and Daddy love you so very much Craigy, Zack, and RyRy. You boys are the most wonderful blessings in your Mommy and Daddy's eyes and I thank God for walking us through this journey. I know that some day Kayla will join our family and be able to meet her brothers that are so anxiously awaiting for her to come home.

Also I wanted to note that you boys did a great job making a number "9" the picture. Too cute!



KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.
--- Unknown

1 comment:

Angie said...

Happy 9 Months!!! What a creative picture!!