Thursday, August 9, 2007

Oct 2006 DTC Group -Secret Buddy Theme (Aug. - Learn and Play)


Wow, today was an exhausting day and very hot day, but when I got home it was the last thing on my mind after I saw my SB buddy gift by the front door. It's always so exciting each month. We, as usual, loved absolutely EVERYTHING. Kayla is going to love her new Mulan rag doll, cell phone toy (love it), stacking cups (which I hear are a must have), peek-a-boo panda, stuffed musical ladybug, and red thread book (mommy can't wait to read this to her). Also you were so kind to include the boys again. They loved their sand carving kits and rocket balloon set. They've been bugging me since we opened the box to play with them. Also for baby brother, Rylan, he will enjoy the bath buddy dinosaur and bubble tumbler. He loves bubbles!

No comments: