Thursday, August 30, 2007

Questionnaire

Ok, I was reading another adoption blog that I read ALL the time and that's in my yahoo group and she asked me to play along with the questionnaire also. So.....here it goes!!!!!! p.s. Thanks Brandi, I actually think this is pretty funny.


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, "Lisa Marie"....I know I know.....Yep, you guessed it after Lisa Marie Presley (mom was an Elvis fan).

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? About 5 minutes ago. I was reading a blog about a 2 year old that just passed away. Very Sad.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not usually, always in a hurry. I have a long last name, so I get to the first 4 letters and then the rest is chicken scratch! (ha ha)

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Smoked Ham (Honey Baked Ham)

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, 3 boys, Craig, Zack, and Rylan

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yep

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes, Gotta spice up things and make people laugh!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Before kids, probably --After kids, to much at stake.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Foot Loops

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope, Wear sandals in the summer, Wear boots in the winter just slip those on.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically:No, I keep saying I'm going to work out.
Mentally: Yes, until my husband comes home then I hand off the burden to him, he's much better at handling it.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla with Carmel topping

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Honesty and how kind they are.

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Sometimes I let myself get taken advantage of.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My husband. He travels ALOT. My kids, anytime I'm away from them...even for a EVENING!

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Its bedtime, so white shorts and no shoes.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Pizza

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nadda thing

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue--My favorite color

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh Panera Bread

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yep, I follow her blog all the time and would love to meet up with her family some day. I feel like I know them fairly well since we are in the same Yahoo group to bring our daughters HOME.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball -Cleveland Cavs (Lebron James)

27. HAIR COLOR? Stawberry Blonde

28. EYE COLOR? Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Tacos

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings -- especially the one where we all get our referrals. Too much of a scarety cat to watch horror movies.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Harry Potter

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white and demin blue tank top

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, especially from my boys

36. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ?????

37. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ?????

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Siblings without Rivarly (thanks RQ!)

39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one for computer at home.

40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Law and Order

41. FAVORITE SOUND? Hearing the baby as he awakes singing and talking in his crib in the morning. Always says "Mom...Mommy...Come On mommy...want down...peas..." Don't get to sleep in, but hey, who needs it!

42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones

43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? St. Maarten (cruise with the hubby and kids)

44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Multitasking with three kids (ha ha)

45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Kansas City, MO


46. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? The power to speed up REFERRALS

47. FAVORITE HOBBY? Entertaining and Rumor Queen

48. A FRIEND THAT YOU WISH YOU COULD HANG OUT MORE WITH? Krissy and my sister, Kim

49. IF YOU COULD BE ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW, WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE? Home from China (Brandi...I stole your idea)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Thanks for playing, Lisa! I would love to meet up with you some time as well (Our LIDs are fairly close, so maybe we'll be able to meet in China...if not before then!)

Our Journey to Kayla said...

Brandi,
I think that would be really nice! This group is the greatest!