Friday, November 23, 2007

Shopping


Normally the day after Thanksgiving I get up at 3:30-4:00 a.m., but this year I decided to get some Rest & Relaxation first. So I called my mom this morning and we both concurred that we were too tired to hit the stores, well, atleast until 2:30 p.m., so this afternoon we hit a couple of stores, but didn't really buy much. We both felt that there really wasn't much in the ads for BIG SAVINGS to get us in the mood. Hopefully, I get in the Christmas mood & shopping soon, but for my husband's sake, I've actually saved money for the first time in years for the day after Thanksgiving specials.

I must say it was really nice not having an agenda and just casually cruising the stores with mom today. We enjoyed spending time with each other and just hanging out. I think this weekend the boys and I will put up our Christmas tree and then probably head down to my mom & dad's and get their tree and choo choo train setup. The boys always get a kick out of getting Grandma & Grandpa's tree out and getting it up and running.

1 comment:

Angie said...

No shopping for me either.
I hope you all had fun with the trees and the train. Sounds like a great family day!