Sunday, November 25, 2007

Deorating the Tree
















The boys and I set up the Christmas tree last night. We had such a great time. We listened to Christmas music and since this was Rylan's first year of really being old enough to help it made it even more special. Each and every one of the kids helped to add a very special part to our tree. Rylan was so excited that he actually put probably 30+ ornaments in one area of the tree. Too Cute. We sung and danced and goofed off and had a terrific time. When Daddy got home he and Ry Ry put the star on top of the tree to add the final touch. Then we also made sure to add our ornaments with Kayla's name on it too. My boys asked me, "Mom, when is Kayla coming home". I was so touched that they asked as I don't mention it too much since the wait has extended, but I also wanted to cry as I want our little girl and little sister home with us so badly. I responded and told the boys your baby sister will come home when God thinks its time.

I love every year watching the boys excitement as the decorate the tree and seeing all the handmade ornaments they each made. Each ornament has such a special memory.

Wishing you and your family a blessed holiday season.

p.s. I have lots of cute photos to post, but still having an ongoing problem of spending hours trying to post 1 photo. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I'm not getting the typical bx code that everyone else is, just "page cannot display". Arrggghh. Anyways, I'll try to upload images again later today.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

We haven't started decorating yet, but that is one of my favorite times of the holiday season. Watching the excitement on the girls' faces and thinking about the memories behind each ornament we place...priceless!

We hope to get started this weekend (or maybe after work this week).

Can't wait to see pics!