Tuesday, November 27, 2007

1 Year LID Anniversary



Well today is our 1 year LID (log in date) anniversary. It's a little bitter sweet at this point. I'm excited to have 1 year under my belt, but at the same token this was about the time we thought we would be getting a referral. I think the frustrating part is that instead of counting down I'm still counting up and we really don't have a particular date to say only .......days left to go. Also I've been a little anxious because we are getting closer to being in the review room and I feel I need to pass this next milestone, before I can really get excited and be relieved.

Here's hoping my little picture of a cake with ladybugs brings us all a little...okay..a lot closer to bringing home our little ones.

Oh, by the way, everyone asks what are you doing to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. We're taking the two older boys to the Cleveland Cavaliers basketball game Tuesday night. GO CAVS!!! Hopefully I can talk them into to going to my favorite local Hibachi restaurant Wasabi.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Happy 1 Year!!! How exciting! We are getting closer every month that passes!
Congrats on your special day!

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandi said...

Yeah!!!!! One year down!

We're getting there!

Laura said...

Congratulations on 1 year! Sounds like you had a good time at the game.