Friday, September 14, 2007

Puerto Rico







My husband and I had to go to Puerto Rico on business and were able to sneak in a little time for us too. We really enjoyed ourselves. We visited Old San Juan where the streets are made of bricks and the sidewalks are very very small. We did some souvenir shopping and they also had some of the same nice shops that they have back home Coach, Hilfiger, etc.

Our hotel was really nice as well as everyone we met in Puerto Rico. It was more expensive than I anticipated, but it was well worth it. It was just nice to get away for a couple of days and enjoy ourselves.

Later we visited the Barcardi factory and our tour guide was awesome. My husband's favorite drink is Mojito's and I'm more of a person that likes drinks without tasting the liquor. My favorite is Strawberry Daquiri's! (Notice...both use Bacardi...ha ha)

We had terrific weather and the beach was unbelievably beautiful, but there's no place like home. Home with my boys and happy as can be.....now let's move things along and get our daughter and little sis home from China!!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Sounds heavenly!!! I'm glad you had a great time!

Brandi said...

Wow! So beautiful!

My husband works with a girl born in Puerto Rico...she was visiting about the same time you were. Funny!

Glad you had fun!