Friday, September 21, 2007

Oct 2006 DTC Group -Secret Buddy (September)





What another terrific surprise and a great way to end the work week and begin the weekend to receive our next secret buddy gift for the month of September today. You will enjoy this as I know you said you also have boys. As I'm unloading Rylan (2 yr old) from the car the boys drop their book bags and everything else and yell "mom! we got our next package from your secret buddy", so of course we put dinner off and rip open the box. Rylan immediately pulled out the adorable "Hello Kitty" backpack (LOVE IT) for Kayla and insisted that it was his until he sees the little wooden puzzle that you sent him and off he goes. Next the boys go through the box and we're so excited to each get a "Tangle Classics" toy, which I must say you are always so thoughtful and include the kids each month. Then as if that wasn't enough, you also got Kayla a lamaze play & grow panda (which I think lamaze toys are awesome), a Peek-a-Boo Panda Book, A MushABelly Chatter ladybug, and the oh so popular "everyone loves a brown eyed girl pink t-shirt. I can't wait to see Kayla in her little T-shirt and little pink backpack, too cute. Also my husband loves cashews, so I'm sure he'll love the cookies.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have given my family. I loved the letter that you included and I anxiously await the day that it's revealed who are SB is. I hope soon we get to find out who you are, but even without knowing your name, I feel that I already know what kind of person you are. I wish you and your family a safe and happy journey and I pray each day that we get to bring home our daughters and hopefully sooner than expected.

No comments: