Sunday, March 2, 2008

Laser Tag




Well yesterday afternoon we went to my favorite Japenese Hibachi Steakhouse "Wasabi" and afterwards Craig said hey, lets go plays laser tag!!! So of course the boys were all excited and its was only 5 minutes down the road from the restaurant. Daddy, Craigy, and Zack had a blast and Ry Ry and I sat outside in the game room and had a lot of fun too playing video games while we waited on them. Craigy was in 3rd place out of 31 people, Daddy in 9th, and Zack in last, but he didn't care cause it was so much fun.

As a matter of fact, they had so much fun that Daddy, Craigy, and Zack decided to go again this afternoon, but to also bring their three cousins with them, so needless to say, since Ry Ry is up taking a nap and I thought I would get a little blogging in to update our blog.

Hope all my fellow bloggers had a good weekend.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Laser tag sounds like so much fun. We don't have one right nearby, but there's one about 1.5 hours from home that we plan on visiting in a few months. It'll be our first time and we can't wait.

Glad you all had fun!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.