Saturday, March 1, 2008

Baby Shower




This morning I went to a baby shower for a friend of ours. She is having a little girl. She got the cutest little outfits and socks. Boy, how reality has set in that this adoption seems to get slower and slower. It's hard to believe that a couple of years ago that they were married and now theyre having their 1st child a "little girl". I'm so so VERY VERY HAPPY for them, if anyone deserves it, they do! but it's really hard to keep upbeat all of the time. Sometimes, I wonder if we ever will get our little girl. I keep telling myself we will, but honestly I also need to be realistic. I hope and pray that someday soon we get to bring our little one home. On a good note, we should be hearing anyday now that they are into referrals for 2006 and hoping someday so that we get word that November 2006 is out of the review room.

No comments: