Sunday, January 27, 2008

Logged In for 14 Months


Another month passed by and we now have been logged in officially with China for 14 months. I have 2 wishes 1. Let's hurry up and get the November 2006 LID aka us out of review successfully along with our fellow Nov 2006 friends and 2. Hoping referrals start coming in 7 days or more again and not just a couple at a time. This is definitely a test in strength, faith, and PATIENCE. I'm trying really hard to stay positive and keep telling myself to look at the end result of being able to bring our daughter home to her forever family.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Happy 14!

I SO need to work on that whole patience thing! This is by far one of the hardest things I've ever had to do...and we've got a long way to go!

Soon...Soon.

Angie said...

Happy 14 Months, Lisa!! Hang in there, we are getting closer to our girls every month. I never knew I had this much patience...it's amazing!

Courtney said...

Happy 14 months! I wish I had some words of encouragemnt, but I don't. I am actually right there with you. This is so hard!!!!