Saturday, July 28, 2007

OK.....Girls like to be clean...Right???




Well, what can I say. Today was on and off cloudy today, so the boys decided to jump on their 4 wheelers. Anyways, they were doing really good until Craigy, our 10 year, decided to get off his 4 wheeler and go over to a mud puddle and throw some mud at Zack. Well, needless to say, it was a pretty big mud puddle with all the rain we got this week, so before we knew it they were giggling and rolling around in the mud. They were covered from head to toe. I think we finally had them cleaned up about an hour and a half later. So, when we finally do get our little Kayla, odds are that she won't want to be dirty, muddy, bugs, etc. I could use a girl in the family (ha ha). We also took a quick video of it, if I can figure it out, I'll post that too.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh my! I can honestly say I don't think I've ever seen my girls quite that dirty (close, but not quite) :)

Looks like they were having fun, though!

Our Journey to Kayla said...

Yep, they sure did love the mud! (ha ha). Thanks!

Lori said...

Oh my!! Can you say "straight to the laundry room?!"
How fun! Yes, you need a little girl! :)