Sunday, July 8, 2007

Craig goes off to Camp!




Wow, what a long emotional weekend. From the excitement and joy of my youngest son turning 2 and having a huge birthday party for him....to today sending my oldest son off to an overnight week long camp for the 1st time!!! He has been so excited and I'm excited for him, but boy, its hard to watch that little guy walk off and know that your not going to see him again for a week. It's been real hard, but I know it's a wonderful experience. Hug and love your kids often. They grow up right before your eyes. Next Friday feels like an eternity. I know he's probably having the time of his life since his cousin and two of his good friends are all staying in the same cabin with him, but I still can't stop worrying about him. I don't think I'll be able to relax and sleep till me little guy his home again.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Man, I know what you mean! I don't know how old your son is, but a week is a long time! The girls stay overnight with friends all the time...but a week - not sure what to think about that!

Guess I better get used to it for when we travel to China!