Sunday, April 1, 2007

The LeMasters Intro


Last year I created a website for Kayla, which I really love www.ourjourneytokayla.com, but found that there were so many more things that I would like to add and customize myself, so in April of 2007 I decided one day to start a blog in addition to Kayla's website. You can also visit Kayla's website by clicking on the above link or the on link to the right of the margin.
I have been blessed with a wonderful and loving husband of 17 years and three terrific boys. As for my husband, he has always been my rock. He's the one that I know if I'm feeling down and just need some rest and relaxation, he's the first to be there for me.
My three boys:
The oldest is Craig, who is 10 (9 at the beginning of this journey). Craig is so much like his daddy. He loves anything to do with putting and taking projects together. He is also my little dare devil, just like daddy. No wonder I have to get my hair dyed! Craig loves to be outside either skateboarding, 4 wheeling, bike riding, basketball, BMX...you name it! At the same time, he's also such an affectionate loving child.
My 2nd child is Zachary, who is 7. Zack is like mommy and daddy. Zack enjoys playing basketball, bike riding, fishing, playing on his scooter, swimming, boating, etc. He is also very active and never slows down. Although I think his favorite thing is to play video games (probably cause mom limits that to weekends only!). Zack is our also a big snuggle bug.
My 3rd little guy is Rylan (aka Ry Ry). Rylan will be 2 in June. He loves to wrestle and snuggle just as much as the rest. I love this age, everyday is a new adventure for him and us. His big brothers are terrific to him. They all love to play with him. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful family.
Our entire family is anxiously awaiting to bring a little sister and daugther into our family. I know Kayla will enjoy the love and strength our family has to offer. Kayla, hurry home...mommy, daddy, and your big brothers miss you dearly. Not a day goes by that I don't think of the day we get to bring you into our family. We have so much love to offer.

No comments: