Sunday, February 24, 2008

No News Yet on the Review Room

Congratulations to all the November 2006 LIDers that passed review. I'm anxiously ok, not so patiently awaiting for a change. Friday we got another update that our agency's box hasn't yet changed. I know we had someone in our group that had been questioned, so I pray that whomever that family is that they pass and that the CCAA moves onward to changing that box that all of November 2006 is out of review. Even though it seems to be that we are one of the last to go through review I do have to say that our agency keeps us updated continually. Good or bad. So here I wait.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Lisa, don't worry, we haven't heard anything yet either. The last time I checked with my agency, they said we weren't out either according to the CCAA. Basically they are saying that they box hasn't changed yet.
Waiting with you...

Brandi said...

Hang in there, Lisa. It won't be too much longer!

Our Journey to Kayla said...

Thanks Angie and Brandi. You girls always know how to brigthen my day. I figure this is another test of patience. It will be worth the wait.