Friday, May 11, 2007

Mom, Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day!!!


Mom, Happy Birthday!!!

I love you with all my heart and soul. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. You have always been there for me while I was growing up and even now. You always look for the positive, You never complain, You only ever see goodness in everyone and everything. You drop your plans at a moments notice to make sure someone is taken care of and happy first. I hope today, on this very special day, you take the time for just you and do what you want to do.

When I saw these poems, I thought of you. I love you!!!


Mother

You've given us so very much
in many special ways
In gentle words of comfort
and in loving words of praise
In taking time to talk awhile,
in trying to understand
In sharing in our greatest Joys,
in helping when you can
And the thoughtfulness you always show
in everything you do
makes you the kind of mother
dearly treasured all year through.

Author Unknown
---------------------------------------
My Angel
by Natalee Fox

My angel has a heart so precious,
and sometimes her hair shines of gold.
She is full of love and kindness,
she makes my life meaningful and bold.

My angel is so smart,
always showing me the right way.
Without her I'd be lost,
I know she'll never lead me astray.

My angel is beautiful,
she is so special and like no other.
I love her,
for my angel is my mother

No comments: